Nov 17, 2007

Interpol

Showing up late at the venue, I barely managed to see the Blonde Redhead, but I will definitely be (re)searching about them and add them to my ToDo list.
This was also the night to put my camera to the test. I was pretty impressed... this means I'll be carrying it to concerts quite frequently.
After working through some SMS and the crowd, I finally met the people I was supposed to. Joanna even managed with a subtle perseverance to get the setlist.


The performance was really good, sound was fab, all to make it quite a soul-penetrating experience without the need for drugs or alcohol. Some guy decided to smoke the strongest joint ever and all the smoke twirling around us might have influenced... I can't really tell.
And now some video memories of the event.








Upcoming, Klaxons on sunday and Joshua Bell on monday.

n.-

0 comments: