Nov 16, 2007

Ich glaube ich könnte kotzen

Anger management
No more mr. Nice-guy-oh-Munich-is-just-so-nice attitude!
This morning, I thought I could just break somebody's neck/face/ with a nice long kung-fu blow!
Jeeeesus! When these guys (germans) strike and they tell us there are backup measures, I will stay at friggin'home.
I need 2 transportation means btw home and work. A subway followed by a train when going to work, and vice-versa on the way back.
Not only is that train the most delayed train in town, but there's a 2-day strike going on too. I had everything planned, I would take the subway at a specific time, which would allow me to be at the train station and wait max 10mins for the train, which is expected to arrive every hour at the same minute. I considered the actual climate, COLD ,when thinking that I did NOT want to wait outside too long! Murphy's Law stepped in... and there were no subways... at least when I needed them... Maaaan, does this shit happen in Barcelona, Berlin or Paris?
I felt like I was in a country with a lesser transportation system where the companies would not inform their customers about the shit that was going on...
The more I write about it, the more I have the feeling I am making a storm in a glass of water (as we say in portuguese)...

I had to relieve my tension and I had nowhere to release it upon... until now.
Done, I feel better already!

Definition of the day, here.

n.-

0 comments: