Jul 10, 2008

Insert 3EUR and press the right button

Who can explain to me why the Hofbräuhaus' ladies toilet has a vending machine supplying G-Strings?


Want to know what the men's toilet has? A (stainless steel) puke bowl.I guess that management decided on these offers as a reaction to demands.


Was I a girl, would I understand what relationship drinking and a new pair of panties have?I wonder how well these G-strings sell... this stupid curiosity makes me want to investigate.



Servus


n.-

1 comments:

Paulo Carrasco said...

well, let's use some brains on this problem:
- Ladies first
I guess ladies have a smaller urethra, and drinking liters of beer that fill the blather too fast... well... some of them can't get to the bathroom fast enough :)

- The guys on the other side... are mass drinkers so, let's put 2+2 together and you'll have the right answer popping out in no time :) The bowl is better to puke on than a very low toilet seat, right? :D

These are my guesses... hope you can investigate and corroborate my wild theories :)

Bye!