Oct 9, 2007

I really need to swipe the dust away

Several things are in my head but not in an orderly way, all perfectly stored and organized in a nice shelf. No! They're spinning around like the neutrons and electrons around an atom.

First, I want/need to update my blog, blow some dust away, open and polish it up.
Second, last week I had the best time in lisbon! There is no way I can forget it and the people I met.
Third, a header picture is needed... I am still looking out (when I remember) for a picture representing the theme I want it to have.
Forth, ...

This still is and will remain a blog with a very limited audience, basically only friends of mine know about it. But I know it's publicly posted on the internet, thus there are no restrictions to its access and theoretically the *whole* online community can view it. 99.99999% of the online community has more to do than to read my stuff, so I am pretty sure that the audience will keep on being the people I actually know/met.
If I am wrong, DO let me know!!

Pursuing to polishing up in a slightly geek way... Today I took a little moment to add a ClustrMaps map. While in the office, between effectively working and handling non-work related sites, this was a very short and simple project. (believe me, writing this post took a hell lot more time... sorry about that boss!)

I cannot handle the description of my week in lisbon as of now, my brain cells need to be whipped back in order and the slave master just happens to be on holiday. I will keep that for later on.

I will take this chance to add some items I got in touch with in the course of last week:

  • part of the SugarInc website (quote: "Our vision is to be the definitive online media company for trendsetting, passionate women ages 18-44"), geeksugar.com is a very nice feminine way of being and behaving like a geek;
  • the ultimate gossip perezhilton;
  • Just like a memory of a moment I wish I experienced, David Fonseca (check out the "80's" song on his myspace) is playing on my radio, it's the "Our Heart Will Beat As One" album;
  • (ADDED) Minuscule, the *funniest* mini-clips with 3d insects on real sceneries. Youtube for "minuscule" and choose "insect race";

A big, big hug and a huge, huge kiss to Mary Jane.

over and out, I have work to do!

n.-

0 comments: