Sep 22, 2008

nothing much to report?

... well, not quite.

Jonny 5's sneakers... yeah, Lacoste for the insurgents, now!!!

Flobots...

The Flobots concert last Sunday (the 14th) was absolutely great. There are several reasons for this.
Munich is quite a conservative/classical city, hence any small gig turns into a family/friends event. We (me and some CSers) ended up hanging out with the band after the concert. Among the HUGE amount of pictures I took, a good bunch were taken by me as the official photographer for a group of 3 Germans and some other folks - we just walked from one member to the next to take group pics. The members were really cool, too bad for them that it was a small crowd, but as an attendant, I loved it!

The concert videos are online.


Wies'n...

Oktoberfest has started and so did all the crazyness. The city changes its face during this period, year after year after year... I'll make an effort to go there the least possible though:)


The summer...

Is coming to its end, the cold is here to convince us. I am happy about the home parties I am organizing and attending until we all close ourselves in our comfortable homes and hibernate socially.


Job...

I'll soon be starting at my new job, it's time to refresh that precious IT knowledge. Nothing like starting with networking, messaging and security. It sounds like fun, it is fun, but only if there are some breaks in between - after I get myself a decent guitar, I'll keep the one I have at home in the office. Let's see how it goes.


Upcoming...

Gotye
will soon be in town.
Camille too, but the tickets are way too expensive.
Femi Kuti (Fela Kuti's son) would be a good oportunity to dance to afro-beat for the first time. I heard his son (Fela's grand-son) would play on stage too.
CSS is cheaper and promises to be a party.
Tindersticks, could be something to check out too!


Munich, as a toytown (or Little Big City), still has something going on, even with the narrow sight I have at the moment.


n.-

0 comments: