Sep 23, 2008

I just dumped some unknown songs onto my ZenStone and walked down the street


I never thought that as an adult, I would actually like this song...

They're called The Social Services, they're a 2/3 Scottish and 1/3 Swedish cocktail and before releasing their album, the label just let a couple of songs out, one of them being - The Final Countdown by Europe. It's very Nouvelle Vague-ish but they did a good job here - download.

The other pre-released single The Baltic Sea is a funny ode to Sweden - download.

source: http://coast-is-clear.blogspot.com/2008/09/social-services-baltic-sea.html

I feel I just made peace with this 1986' song. I still remember when I heard it in a club, it was in Switzerland during one of our school ski trips.


n.-

PS: I made sure these downloads are legal, the links are from the Record Label's site.

0 comments: