Sep 28, 2008

How to display facebook pictures out on the streets for EVERYONE to see (and admire?)


It's Sunday, voting day in the city. It's time to decide who can influence Bavaria and Munich.

I don't know anything about the local or national politicians. What I do know is how odd (ie. stupid) some billboards are. I picked out this example. Who in his right mind would vote for someone using a facebook-worthy picture (ie. stupid again) as an official picture?

I wonder if I'm missing some hidden message or just lacking the humor to eventually like this left-winged candidate's photo. The stuff I usually find around here is corny, but this is beyond that... it's the s-word again.

Probably (eventually?), the urge to search for more details about this guy's political program would be triggered by his grimace.
It feels to me like the urge to search on Wikipedia for stupid (here comes the word again) subjects (quite a pass-time and time-waster) - here's one of the best Wikipedia-related videos I've ever seen - link.


n.-

PS: the punch line reads "because other politics for Bavaria are possible and needed"... as if "we" need more buffoons

0 comments: