Jun 18, 2008

the sky is gray...


... but the grass is still green.

Firefox 3 is out - Portable version recommended...

Opera 9.5 (portable too) came recently out too and it's FAST!!!! Hell-blazing fast, but looks like it has some issues with Blogger Post composing...

Google Reader is the best RSS aggregator/reader I had the chance to try...

The Heavy have the great dirty rock sound I so love...

Office Live is a great way to keep and share my Office Docs, it's Sharepoint based though :S...

The Kinks are now a permanent member of my 60's-70's artists...

July the 5th is another International Free Hugs day...

I so dislike the 80's-90's TV movies' acting and hairdos, just like the ones in The Bourne Identity (1988), the miniserie is great though...

... and The Hype Machine is the hardest music blog to keep up with, I just unsubscribed from that prick.


n.-

0 comments: