Jun 16, 2008

It could be a culinary adventure...

... but it was just a simple and almost safe experiment.


This is ragout, bolognese ragout. Based on the very simple Ragout-à-la-Rossella (celeri, onion, carrot and tomato sauce), today I decided to use some thyme while cooking and added 1/3 a mozzarella ball almost at the end.
I would like to have posted a much nicer picture, like how it looked like on a plate, covered with some delicious Parmesan (24 months old) and Basil, but it was just smelling too good to hold my appetite. (Not even need to mention how f'in delicious it was) This is a very repeatable recipe.


n.-

PS: Behind me, my current guest is watching Into the wild, at the part where the main character tries to get a bed for homeless people and identifies himself as "Alex Supertramp":D The OST promises great things, it's Eddie Vedder after all.

0 comments: