Jun 27, 2008

same old, same old... for a change


Nothing much going on on N's Munich front.
  • Germany qualified itself for the Euro2008 final happening Sunday night;
  • I never know what to put on before going out (the best bet is still the "shorts + t-shirt" combination, it can rain but it won't be cold);
  • a friend is staying over next week;
  • I have some new poi tricks to practice on (which makes me think I need to research about the lef-/rightside brain "thing"...
So tonight is veggie-dinner night, 2nd episode. My proposal is a Mango Ginger Tofu. I'll be posting about the outcome, I can already tell that the marinade cooking in the kitchen smells terrific!!!! Just imagine mango, ginger, garlic, maple syrup and wine simmering for half-an-hour... it just awakens the notion pleasure with a totally new and amazing odor.

If only the people enjoying the veggie-nights also had room, a decent kitchen and wouldn't live too far away from downtown. It sucks to be the only one...

n.-

0 comments: