Sep 7, 2008

it's sunday and it's raining


one
...

Google Chrome
definitely needs to mature. The latest issue is a "Save As" operation that could trigger Remote Code Execution - here's the Bugtraq link.

Quoting the description:
  • The vulnerability is caused due to a boundary error when handling the "SaveAs" function. On saving a malicious page with an overly long title (TITLE tag in HTML), the program causes a stack-based overflow and makes it possible for attackers to execute arbitrary code on users' systems

OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!!!
I'm dropping Chrome for a while. It is a Beta version after all and nobody can expect miracles.


two...

Other than that, I searched for my name on a couple of websites commonly used by HR Recruiting people:

The good news is, I am not THAT famous! Besides my profile on LinkedIn, there's a politician in Portugal and another guy on Facebook (living in Toronto) serving as a distraction for people inquiring about me.


three...

HOWTO: make company videos


n.-

0 comments: