Aug 26, 2008

stamp... stamp...

Even I noticed that I am not writing anything about Munich lately.
As I don't want to break the tendency, I will now deliberately avoid the subject and post another clip and guess what? It's ALSO from Sweden!

Back in Aus, I spent New Year at this doof, listening to Psy-Trance (whichever Techno deviation this style is...). As memories, I still got a scar on a finger knuckle to remember the night before and the voice of the people shouting at me to sit still, while blood dripped down my hand every time I wanted to help carry stuff (fresh scars are a bitch...).

While hosting Vivien, we exchanged some youtube clips and I have to admit that he knocked me down with a couple of his, one of them being this dance class gem:



I knew some general dance moves like the sprinkler, shoveling, the shopping cart... and even the ever magistral the cauldron, but the ones he shows are pretty adequate, mainly when on drugs. My favorite is Chernobyl child playing ping-pong:)

Keep on stamping, Leroy! You got the moves!

n.-

0 comments: