Feb 1, 2008

Arrived in Sydney, now what?

Wow, it has been a while since I had a moment to sit at a computer and type something more than emails and picture descriptions.

I arrived in Sydney yesterday and as it is so brightly told by the picture on the right, I have many reasons not to want to step out of the house today and visit the city.
I'm staying at Martin's place on Bondi beach (the picture's background IS the ocean).

















I'll start by summing up what happened since my last post (after the pub crawl and the sailing cruise the following morning):



  • Booked a hop-on/hop-off coach (Bus) from Cairns to Brisbane and chose Townsville as my first stop;
  • stayed for two nights in TV and traveled further down to Airlie Beach where I did not do much, mainly because I had to reconsider costs;
  • took a deep breath and enjoyed a last coach ride down to Brisbane;
  • in Brisbane (Brissy or Bris Vegas), had a blast with the local CS community until I traveled further down to Sydney;

n.-


2 comments:

Unknown said...

And you think that's enough information!?! What happened to those detailed and fun blog entries you used to write..? We want to hear more!! And I need to hear more, because I'm gonna have to plan my further actions soon... ;)

norbs said...

I was just preparing myself for the posterior posts. You know,kind of setting up a plot, defining the landscape before walking the trails:)