Apr 29, 2008

layout update but not much

With the Beatles playing in the background, the bathroom faucet dripping, my hunger increasing and my cough not giving up on me, I took on updating the blog's layout and studying its guts. It's really not that complicated, the results and necessary work depend a lot on which layout is chosen to start from.

Since the easy part is done, the next step is to include a better header/page picture and box the 3 different areas, content, title and sidebar... but I'll only work on that if I feel a terrible need for such eye-candy (ie. show off some amazing technical skills...).

Picture kudos to this external post. (I'm still working on implementing trackbacks, ok!)


Scenes of the next posts:
  • a layout improvement?
  • poi and how my neck hurts from too much practice
  • how tonight's or tomorrow's Italian cooking with my most recent visitor, Rossella, tasted;
  • whatever comes to my mind that is worth mentioning or just storing some stuff up here (the ethereal world of the www) for future reference...

I need to get out more...

n.-

1 comments:

Poi people Filigree phoenix said...

hows your poi neck?...
im new here but nice to meet you. i see we have poi in common...i run Poi people where many fire and social change people are gathering...theres a link in all my blogs so feel free to reach out and join us there...
smiles and joy fellow poi person...=)
Phoenix