Sep 3, 2007

Monday recovery

I have a compelling need to tell the world when a moment of brilliant happiness tags my mood. It can be the most simple and ridiculous event where its simple share can be the most overrated testimony to the world.

It usually has no deep meaning at all. What does this mean? Or what can this mean?
Just that I can get satisfaction from very superficial moments. As superficial as it can be, it's still satisfaction.
Does it mean that the world (at least part of it that listens to me) cares about it? Not at all, it's only my satisfaction.
Does it mean I care about what I tell people? In some measure, yes, but then I forget to control myself:D

In the end, it was just about 2 links or better, an online resource, Radar and one song they were playing from The Gossip.

There, I said it and I can shut up again.

0 comments: